Our new National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) webinar series kicks off with the opportunity to meet a senior local area coordinator.
Local area coordinators support people in accessing and using the NDIS and ensure people with disabilities have the support they need to live their lives.
This webinar will be facilitated by Mito Foundation’s NDIS Navigator, Lauren. Joining us will be Suzi, a senior local area coordinator from Latrobe Community Health Service.
Suzi will discuss the following topics:
- What is a local area coordinator? How do they work with you?
- What is a local area partner? What do they do?
- What’s new in the NDIS application process?
- Things to think about before applying to the NDIS
- Useful tools to improve the evidence in your NDIS application
Register now to improve your understanding of the NDIS and how to make it work for you.