These guidelines have been prepared to assist you as a participant in our Digital Mito events.
To ensure that all participants get the most out of the Mito Foundation digital events, please follow these guidelines:
- Be respectful and nonjudgmental of everyone’s right to participate equally, or not to participate at all.
- Active Listening should always be adhered to when someone is sharing. Please no interrupting, not passing judgment, and listening attentively.
- The facilitator or guest speaker of the meeting is entitled to interrupt and move the conversation along.
- Please take a break from the session when needed to look after oneself.
- Refrain from giving medical advice. Every case of mito is different.
- What is shared in the call is confidential. Do not mention what is discussed outside the group setting.