Do you or a family member suffer from mitochondrial disease (mito)?
Whether you have been living with mito for some time, have just been diagnosed or are in the process of trying to find a diagnosis – the Mito Foundation is here to support you.
By registering as a member of Mito Connect, you can ‘meet’ (virtually and in person) others who are affected by this horrible disease. As well as funding research and education, the Mito Foundation’s major role is to support the mito community, provide information and act as a patient advocate.
Members of Mito Connect will:
- Receive a welcome phone call from the Mito Foundation
- Receive the Mito Community edition of the Mito Foundation eNewsletter every two months. The eNewsletter is packed full of the latest news about research into mito, support, education, and fundraising and awareness raising activities.
- Be invited to join the The Mito Foundation Mitochondrial Disease Patient Registry
- Have access to the The Mito Foundation Facebook group (an online support forum)
- Be alerted when support groups are arranged in your area
- Be invited to information and support days in your capital city
- Have access to the The Mito Foundation Support Network
- Be invited to join Mito Connect Calls
- Be encouraged to provide feedback on the Mito Foundation and its work
Registering as a member of Mito Connect is free and is easy to do – simply fill in your details below: