Global Mitochondrial Awareness Week 2018
Global Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week 2018
Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week is celebrated globally to educate and increase awareness about mitochondrial disease. Awareness week ran from 16-22 September and was filled with activities around Australia – and the world!
- Sunday: Stay in Bed Day
- Monday: Maybe it’s Mito launched
- Tuesday: Symposium, Sydney
- Wednesday: Stand at NSW Parliamnet House
- Thursday: Symposium, Melbourne
- Saturday: Light Up for Mito
Thank you to everyone who participated, whether wearing your pyjamas, attending one of our symposia or securing the illumination of a monument for Light Up for Mito.
Check out the photos on Facebook.