The Mito Foundation plans a number of great projects, each bringing us closer to finding a cure for mitochondrial disease (mito). Our projects enable us to conduct further research into this debilitating disease, while also providing practical support and information for sufferers and their families.
Your Donations at Work
- AGHA: Preparing Australia for Genomic Medicine
- Australia’s first Mitochondrial Medicine Database
- High Throughput DNA Sequencing
For More Information and How to Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8033 4113.
1. Research must be focused on primary mitochondrial disease.
2. All application information must be submitted.