The Mito Foundation depends largely on the commitment and dedication of its team. We’re always on the lookout for volunteers who can contribute their time, energy and skills to the success of the foundation.
Your volunteer opportunities include:
- General and office administration
- Awareness raising
- Support groups
- Logistics support at events such as Mito Information Days
- Education presentations at seminars, schools, community clubs etc.
- Contribution to new resources (e.g. writing and reviewing content)
- Ad-hoc photography and filming
- Graphic design
- Web development
Whether you’re an individual, a family or a corporate group looking to contribute your time and skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact General Manager Toni Catton at email@example.com or call the Mito Foundation office
on (02) 8033 4113.
Another great way to assist the Mito Foundation is to volunteer for The Bloody Long Walk, one of the Mito Foundation’s major fundraising events. Whether you are studying event management or fundraising, you know someone who is doing the walk, you are a Mito Foundation supporter or you have a connection to mito, this is a great event to get involved with!